Vision, Values & Aims
- All children are the centre of our vision.
- By working together, our community will aspire to achieve everyone’s greatest potential.
- We believe in providing opportunities for all to become confident, caring, self-motivated life-long learners.
- Honesty, integrity, trust and openness
- Respect for self, others, our wider community and our environment
- Joy/awe/wonder of our world
- Self-belief and confidence
- Open to challenge and new ideas
- Loyalty to our school and its wider community
- Generosity and kindness
- To enjoy and value life long learning
All of these are held together by Christian love
Within our school we aim
- To create an inclusive, happy, healthy, safe and secure community in which everyone feels valued and respected, with equal opportunities for all
- To promote positively the spiritual, moral, cultural and social development of every child, always with a sense of pride, purpose and self-motivation
- To strive for the achievement of excellence by creating a stimulating environment in which new ideas are valued
- To help and encourage children to develop lively, enquiring minds so that they flourish in their own unique way, within our ever-changing, diverse world
- To explore and extend a child’s creativity and sensitivity by offering quality opportunities through all aspects of learning
- To communicate effectively and with confidence, developing positive relationships and working together
- To establish an effective and constructive partnership between home, school and the wider community
All our children aim to
Together WE CAN sparkle!